Single and Multiplayer
- Single Player: Up to two Palicoes at a time
- Multiplayer (2 players): One Palico each
- Multiplayer (3 players or more): No Palicoes
Recruiting and Dismissing Sub Palicoes
You can also choose to have a Palico Scout search for Palicoes with specific criteria.
In addition to Palicoes hired from the Palico Scout, there are also Palicoes that can be received via StreetPass, directly from other players, or via download.
*The total number of Palicoes you can hire increases as you progress through the game.
*Your Palico's level will increase as you progress through the game.
- Palicoes that are re-downloaded or re-obtained from friends will have their level and equipment reset.
- You can also dismiss Palicoes by talking to the Meowstress at the Palico Ranch, or the Palico Scouts in the other villages.
*Screen captures and images represent a version of the game still in development.
*3D effects can only be seen on an actual Nintendo 3DS System. Screen captures on this website were taken in 2D.
*3D effects may vary between individuals.
Nintendo 3DS and the Nintendo 3DS logo are trademarks of Nintendo.