*Saving downloaded content doesn't require extra space.
*The New Nintendo 3DS system requires a microSD card.
*In the event of data transfer, the extra data created by the original system can only be read by the system that the extra data is being transferred to.
Playing with a different system requires you to transfer data.
For information regarding data transfer, please consult Nintendo's official homepage, or please contact Nintendo directly.
*If you switch SD cards, please turn the power off and insert the original SD card to continue playing.
*You cannot recover any data that has been deleted from the SD card.
Regarding Edited Data
- *Please refrain from using devices to edit data as it may cause the game to stop working correctly, or corrupt or delete your saved data.
- *In the event that you attempt to edit data using these devices, you will not be able to revert your data back to its original format.
- *In the event that you receive Guild Cards or Palicoes via online play or StreetPass that contains edited data, please delete it without accessing the data.
- *We are not responsible for any bugs or inconveniences that occur from using edited data.
- *We maintain the right to refuse entrance to all events held by Capcom to any people at that are in the possession of edited data.