Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202203 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|[Norma/V-Trigger II] Standing MP||1. Added a foot hurtbox between frames 3 and 13.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger II] Standing HP||1. Increased recovery on hit from 19F to 22F.
2. Changed frame advantage on hit from +5F to +2F.
3. Changed frame advantage on a crush counter from +18F to +15F.
|[Normal/V-Trigger II] Crouching HP||Extended the body hurtbox between frames 4 and 18 backward.|
|[Normal] Crouching HP||Reduced the hitbox inward.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger] Crouching MP (All Sliding Versions)||The input window for canceling with a target combo now lasts 2F longer.|
|[V-Trigger II] All Jumping Punches||Fixed an issue in which the non-V-Trigger II versions would be performed instead if performed after Icicle Stamp.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger] Blizzard Heel (All Sliding Versions)||1. Changed the 1st attack's mid-air hit effect from mid-air recovery to knockdown.
2. Changed the 2nd attack's mid-air hit effect from mid-air recovery to slam down.
3. Increased the combo-count limit on the 1st and 2nd attacks.
|White Spear||Now combos when jumping LK lands in the air.|
|H. Parabellum||Reduced start-up from 18F to 17F.|
|EX Parabellum||1. Reduced damage from 100 to 80.
2. Reduced stun damage from 150 to 120.
3. Reduced pushback on hit and block for attacks 1 through 4.
4. Extended the hitbox forward for attacks 2 through 4.
|EX H. Vanity Step||Changed strike- and projectile-invincible timing from frame 1 to frame 7.|
|EX Silver Edge||1. Reduced damage from 160 to 140.
2. Reduced stun damage from 200 to 150.
|Hailstorm (including EX Version)||Increased the 1st attack's combo-count start value and limit when canceled into during the V-Trigger I-exclusive dash.|
|Glacier Through/White Pressure (V-Skill II)||Increased damage from 100 to 120.|
|[V-Trigger I] Diamond Dust||Can now be canceled with any special move except Vanity Step during the exclusive dash.|
|[V-Trigger II] Reverse Javelin||1. Extended the hitbox upward.
2. Extended the CA-cancel window by 20F.
3. Extended the collision box between frames 1 and 6 upward.
|Frost Tower (CA)||When canceling Reverse Javelin, the collision box now extends upward only when the opponent is in hitstun.|