Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202203 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Standing MP||The 2nd attack can now be V-Trigger or CA-canceled.|
|Standing HP||Increased knockback time on a mid-air crush counter.|
|Crouching LP||Changed frame advantage on hit from +3F to 4F.|
|Crouching HK||1. Changed the 1st attack's mid-air hit effect from low down to knockdown.
2. The 2nd attack's hitbox now is now extended when the 1st attack hits or is blocked.
3. Reduced knockback distance for the 1st attack on mid-air hit.
4. Lowered combo-count gain of the 1st attack.
5. Lowered combo-count start value when the 1st attack lands in the air as a crush counter.
|Nirenko||1. Changed the 1st attack's mid-air hit effect from mid-air recovery to knockdown.
2. The hitbox of the 2nd attack has been extended upward after the 1st attack lands.
3. Increased the combo-count limit for the 2nd attack.
|[Normal/V-Trigger II] EX Nishikyu||Increased knockback time on a mid-air hit.|
|[Normal] EX Nishikyu||Can now be canceled with V-Trigger I.|
|[V-Trigger II] Nishikyu (including EX Version)||Extended the hitbox of the explosion upward.|
|[Normal] L. Sotoja||Changed frame advantage on hit from ±0F to +5F.|
|[Normal] EX Sotoja/EX Ryobenda||Can now be canceled with V-Trigger I on hit or block.|
|Nikyoushu||Changed recovery time on landing from 9F to 4F.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Sodokubu (V-Skill II)||1. Changed entire motion from 66F to 56F when it is unsuccessful.
2. Reduced knockback distance on hit.
3. Increased knockback time on hit.
|[Normal] Sodokubu (V-Skill II)||Attack can now be V-Trigger-canceled when successful.|