Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202203 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|[Normal/V-Skill II] Standing MP||Changed frame advantage on hit from +6F to +7F.|
|[Normal/V-Skill II] Standing HP||Can now be CA canceled.|
|[Normal/V-Skill II] Standing LK||Extended the hitbox forward.|
|[Normal/V-Skill II] Standing HK||1. Shortened start-up from 13F to 12F.
2. Changed frame advantage on block from -4F to -2F.
3. Entire move shortened from 37F to 36F.
(Changed recovery time on whiff from 47F to 45F.)
|[Normal/V-Skill II] Crouching MP||Reduced pushback on hit.|
|[Normal/V-Skill II] Crouching HP||1. Shortened start-up from 8F to 7F.
2. Entire move shortened from 33F to 32F.
|[Normal/V-Skill II] Crouching MK||Extended the hitbox forward.|
|[V-Skill II] Crouching HK||Fixed an issue where the hurtbox during recovery differed from the normal version.|
|Saikyo Jawbreaker||Decreased pushback on block.|
|Koryuken (including EX Version)/Goh Koryuken||Increased the command priority so it is higher than Danretsuken.|
|EX Koryuken||Extended the hitbox forward.|
|Saikyo-Style Burairuten no Kamae I (V-Skill I)||1. Reduced knockback distance on mid-air hit.
2. Changed active attack frames from 5F to 7F.
3. Changed recovery from 18F to 16F.
|Saikyo-Style Burairuten no Kamae III (V-Skill I)||1. Added a cross-up hit box.
2. Extended the hitbox backward.
3. Increased character's falling speed and knockback time on a mid-air hit when canceled into from a jumping MP.
|[V-Trigger I] Haoh Gadoken (Uncharged Version)||1. Shortened start-up from 13F to 8F.
2. Changed active attack frames from 50F to 100F.
3. Entire move shortened from 82F to 29F.
4. Changed frame advantage on block from +3F to +7F.
5. Increased pushback on block.
6. Changed the number of hits from 6 to 1.
(This move can parry up to three of your opponent's projectiles.)
7. Changed hitstop from 12 to 15.
8. Changed blockstop from 8 to 12.
9. Increased the combo-count limit.
10. The combo count is now a constant number after the move hits.
|[V-Trigger I] Haoh Gadoken (Charged Version)||Projectiles will no longer vanish when parried.|
|[V-Trigger II] Goh Koryuken||The V-Trigger II version of Hisshou Buraiken will be performed even with no V-Timer left when CA-canceling.|
|[V-Trigger II] Haten Gadoken||The V-Trigger II version of Hisshou Buraiken will be performed even with no V-Timer left when CA-canceling.|
|[V-Trigger II] Hisshou Buraiken (CA)||Increased damage from 340 to 360 when V-Trigger II is active.|