Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202203 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Standing MK||1. Slowed down on whiff until the foot returns, and the hurtbox now remains on whiff.
(No change made to overall frame data.)
2. Decreased pushback on block.
|Standing HP||1. Increased pushback on block.
2. Can now land as a crush counter.
|Standing HK||Extended the hurtbox between frames 13 and 14 forward.|
|[V-Skill I] Jumping LP/LK/MK||Increased the combo-count limit.|
|EX Yoga Flame||1. Extended the hitbox of the first attack forward.
2. Can now be canceled with a V-Skill on hit.
|Yoga Gale||1. Reduced stun damage from 200 to 150.
2. Increased pushback on block.
3. Extended the collision box downward when activated at a low height.
4. The box that triggers the opponent's block no longer disappears before the hitbox is generated.
5. Matched hitbox properties to those of EX Yoga Gale.
Note: Change 5 above has the following effects:
- Pushback on block in the corner;
- Hitstop when projectile-canceled
(Will not hit jump attack-invincible hurtboxes.)
|Mid-air Yoga Teleport||Now enters a special counterable state between the move's beginning and landing.|
|Yoga Float (V-Skill I)||Now allows for all follow-up inputs from 5F before floating start-up.
(No change made to follow-up start-up timing.)