Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202203 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Crouching HP||1. Reduced start-up from 12F to 10F.
2. Entire move shortened from 41F to 39F.
|L. Hecatoncheires||Reduced pushback on hit.|
|EX Cruel Disaster||1. Reduced start-up from 15F to 14F.
2. Reduced entire move from 50F to 49F on block/whiff.
3. Changed the projectile invincibility duration from "4F to 12F" to "4F to 11F".
|EX Hecatoncheires||Can now be canceled with Tanden Maneuver (including additional input) and Tanden Explode.|
|Hadoken (V-Skill I)||1. Increased damage from 60 to 70.
2. Increased chip damage on block from 10 to 12.
3. Increased pushback on block.
4. Reduced backward the arm hurtbox before attack start-up.
|Shoryuken (V-Skill I)||1. Extended the hitbox forward.
2. Reduced knockback distance for the 3rd attack.
3. Increased knockback time on hit for the 3rd attack.
4. Can now be special-canceled starting 7 frames after landing recovery (on hit only).
|The Disc's Guidance (V-Skill I)||Sped up start-up when activated at close range.|
|Shooting Peach (V-Skill I)||Changed frame advantage on block from -12F to -10F.|
|Lv1/2 Thunder Clap (V-Skill I)||Changed entire move recovery from 47F to 45F|
|Lv1 Thunder Clap (V-Skill I)||1. Changed active attack frames from 40F to 45F.
2. Changed frame advantage on hit from ±0F to +2F.
|Lv2 Thunder Clap (V-Skill I)||1. Shortened start-up from 41F to 36F.
2. Changed frame advantage on hit from +9F to +11F.
3. Changed frame advantage on block from ±0F to +2F.
|Air Stampede (V-Skill I)||1. Changed frame advantage on block from -5F to -2F.
2. Decreased pushback on block.
3. Increased stun on whiff by 10F.
4. Now projectile-invincible during the motion while in the air.
|Sonic Boom (V-Skill I)||1. Changed frame advantage on block from +2F to ±0F.
2. Changed opponent's meter gain on hit or block from 18/9 to 24/12.
|Rolling Attack (V-Skill I)||Increased damage from 100 to 120.|
|Psycho Kugel (V-Skill I)||Extended the hitbox forward.|
|Moonsault Knee Drop (V-Skill I)||Added mid-air invincibility from frame 5 to frame 12.|