Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202203 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Standing LP||Changed frame advantage on hit from +4F to +5F.|
|Standing HP (Uncharged Version)||Extended the hitbox forward.|
|Standing HP (Charged Version)||1. Changed frame advantage on block from +2F to +4F.
2. Reduced pushback on hit.
3. Extended the hitbox for active frames 2 to 4 forward.
|Standing HK||1. Extended the hitbox forward.
2. Reduced the foot hurtbox size 1F to 2F before the hitbox appears.
3. Removed the hurtbox applied to the kicking foot 1F to 2F before the hitbox appears.
|Crouching MK||Changed frame advantage on hit from ±0F to +2F.|
|Crouching HK||Extended the hitbox forward.|
|Jumping LK||Extended the mix-up hitbox backward.|
|Tobi Hiza||Changed frame advantage on block from -6F to -4F.|
|EX Nichirin Sho||Can now be V-Trigger-canceled.|
|Nioh Riki (including EX Version)||1. Changed frame advantage on block from -42F to -17F.
2. Changed recovery from 60F to 35F.
|Nioh Riki||1. Shortened start-up from 7F to 5F.
2. Increased distance traveled forward before attack start-up.
|EX Nioh Riki||1. Extended the hitbox forward.
2. Reduced recovery time on hit by 4F.
|Tsuranekeashi||1. Increased damage from 60/80/100 to 70/100/120.
2. Extended the hitbox forward.
3. Can now be canceled with V-Trigger II on hit or block.
|M. Tsuranekeashi||The attack now pulls the opponent in on hit/block during the 2nd hit when on the ground.|
|EX Tsuranekeashi||Extended the hitbox forward for the 3rd attack.|
|Jinchu Watari (including EX Version)||Extended the hitbox forward for the 2nd attack onward.|
|EX Jinchu Nobori||1. Changed recovery on block from 16F to 20F.
2. Changed recovery time on landing from 9F to 4F.
3. Changed minimum frame advantage on block in mid-air from -11F to -2F.
|Oni Yanma||Can now be CA canceled.|
|L./M. Oni Yanma||Extended mid-air invincibility by 2F.|
|H. Oni Yanma||Reduced knockback height on hit for the first hit.|
|Onibi (V-Skill I)||Can now be canceled into from special-cancelable normal attacks and unique attacks.|
|[V-Trigger II] Manrikitan||Increased V-Timer from 2,000F to 3,000F.|
|[V-Trigger II] Kishinriki||V-Timer cost increased from 1,000F to 1,500F.|
|[V-Trigger II] Kishin Kuchu Jigoku Guruma||V-Timer cost increased from 1,000F to 1,500F.|
|Daishin Senriki (CA)||Start-up reduced from 7F to 4F when canceled into from Oni Yanma.|