Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202203 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|All Jumps||Changed air time from 38F to 40F.|
|Standing MP||Decreased pushback on block.|
|Crouching MK||Reduced pushback on hit.|
|Reverse Spin Kick||1. Changed recovery from 18F to 23F on whiff.
2. Extended the recovery hurtbox forward on whiff.
|Guile High Kick||Can now be canceled with Sonic Break on hit or block.|
|Bullet Revolver||Can now be canceled with Sonic Break on hit or block.|
|Swing Out||Can now be canceled with Sonic Break on hit or block.|
|Thrust Combination||Can now be canceled with Sonic Break or Somersault Kick (V-Trigger II) on hit or block.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Sonic Boom||1. Changed opponent's meter gain on hit from 18 to 24.
2. Changed opponent's meter gain on block from 9 to 12.
|[Normal/V-Trigger II] H. Somersault Kick||Extended the hitbox for active frames 4 and 5 forward.|
|[V-Trigger II] Somersault Kick (excluding EX Version)||Reduced knockback distance when the projectile lands in mid-air.|
|Reverse Back Knuckle (V-Reversal)||Fixed an issue where counter hits caused conditions to change.|
|Dive Sonic (V-Skill II)||Can now be canceled with any Somersault Kick 1F before recovery ends, when activated from a target combo.|
|[V-Trigger I] Sonic Break||1. V-Timer cost for the 1st attack increased from 350F to 500F.
(Sonic Boom cancels from the 2nd strike, thus remaining unchanged.)
2. Changed frame advantage on block from +1F to -2F.
3. Increased combo-count limit and lowered combo-count gain and start value.
|[V-Trigger II] Knife Edge||1. Can now be activated without charging only when canceled into from Somersault Kick.
2. While active, Somersault Kick can now be canceled into from kick-based normal attacks, excluding Crouching HK.
|Sonic Hurricane (CA)||1. Changed damage distribution from 320 ((40x5)+120) to 320 ((20x5)+220).
2. Changed frame advantage on block from -41F to -31F.
3. Shortened the entire move from 105F to 95F on block or whiff.
4. Now pulls the opponent in when the final attack is blocked.