Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202203 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Standing HK||1. Reduced backward the leg hurtbox 1 to 2 frames before attack start-up.
2. Extended forward the leg hurtbox after start-up.
|Crouching LP||Changed frame advantage on hit from +3F to 4F.|
|Crouching LK||Reduced pushback on hit and block.|
|Street-Style Set||Can now be CA canceled.|
|[Normal] Cyclone Spinner||The 2nd attack can now be canceled V-Trigger I.|
|[Normal] EX Cyclone Spinner||The 2nd attack can now be canceled with V-Trigger II Tactical Weapon.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Nubbing Needle (including EX Version)||Changed active attack frames from 5F to 7F.|
|[Normal] Nubbing Needle||1. Decreased pushback on block.
2. Increased knockback time on a mid-air hit.
3. Reduced knockback distance on mid-air hit.
4. Decreased combo-count limit.
|[V-Trigger I] EX Nubbing Needle||Changed the final attack's hit effect from knockdown to bounce stun.|
|Rough Chase||Can now be canceled with V-Trigger I.|
|EX Rough Chase||Can now be canceled with V-Trigger II or Tactical Weapon.|
|L. Fire Spinner||Changed frame advantage on hit from ±0F to +2F.|
|M. Fire Spinner||Changed grounded hit effect from stun to knockdown.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] EX/V Fire Spinner||1. Reduced start-up from 17F to 13F.
2. The hitbox of the 2nd attack has been extended upward after the 1st attack lands.
3. Knockdown caused from only the 1st attack hitting is now similar to that when the 2nd attack hits.
|[Normal] Hurricane Spinner||Changed recovery time on landing from 15F to 13F.|
|[V-Trigger I] Hurricane Spinner||Extended the hitbox of the first attack forward.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Tap-Kick (V-Skill I)||1. The move continues to the final attack even on block.
2. Changed frame advantage on block from -8F to -4F.
3. Increased blockstop for the 3rd attack.
4. Increased blockstun for the 3rd attack.
5. The 2nd attack's hitbox now is now extended when the 1st attack is blocked.
6. Can now be canceled with V-Trigger or CA when the final attack hits or is blocked.
|[V-Trigger II] Tactical Weapon||Extended the hitbox forward.|