Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202203 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Standing HP||Increased knockback time on a crush counter.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Crouching MP||Reduced pushback on hit.|
|[Normal] Solar Plexus Strike||Changed V-Trigger cancel timing from 1st attack to 2nd.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Jodan Sanrengeki||Reduced knockback time when the final attack lands in the air.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Jodan Sanrengeki (Standing MP > Crouching HP)||1. Grounded stun hit effect changed to knockdown.
2. Can now be special canceled.
|[Normal] Hadoken||1. Increased damage from 60 to 70.
2. Increased chip damage on block from 10 to 12.
|[Normal] H. Hadoken||Increased projectile speed.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] EX Hadoken||Extended the hitbox upward.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] L. Shoryuken||1. Lowered combo-count start value when the attack lands in the air to 3F or later into the attack's duration.
2. Increased knockback time when the attack lands in the air to 3F or later into the attack's duration.
3. Recovery time on landing can now be canceled with any Hadoken (on hit only).
|EX Tatsumaki Senpukyaku||1. The hitbox after the attack lands in mid-air has been extended upward.
2. Reduced knockback of the 2nd through the 4th attacks when the 1st to 3rd attacks land in the air.
3. Increased the draw-in distance when the tip of the 1st attack lands in the air.
4. When any of the hitboxes from the 1st to 4th attacks hit and the 5th misses, a 6th hitbox now appears on Ryu's back.
5. Increased knockback time when the 5th attack lands in the air.
|EX Airborne Tatsumaki Senpukyaku||1. The hitbox after the attack lands has been extended.
2. Increased the duration of the 2nd and 4th attacks on hit from 2F to 3F.
3. The hitboxes of the 2nd and 4th attacks will now hit opponents in front as well.
|L. Jodan Sokutou Geri||Increased distance traveled forward before attack start-up.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger] Thrust Strike (V-Skill II)||1. The hit effect of the 2nd attack has been changed from knockdown to wall bounce when the attack connects.
2. Increased stun when the attack connects by 2F.
3. Increased stun time for the 1st attack when the attack connects.
|[V-Trigger I] Thrust Strike (V-Skill II)||Since the increase in the V-Gauge from an unsuccessful move just before the V-Timer ended was unintentionally high, the amount of increase for the V-Gauge was changed from 75 to 60 in order to match the value of the normal version.|
|[V-Trigger II] Isshin (Strike)||1. Can now be CA-canceled.
(When CA-canceling, one additional move's worth of scaling applies.)
2. The hitbox has been extended upward when the attack is performed after an EX Hadoken.
3. The opponent's position is now fixed on hit.
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Shinku Hadoken/Denjin Hadoken (CA)||1. Now projectile-invincible between 4F and 23F.
2. Decreased start-up from 3F to 2F when canceled into from Shoryuken.
3. Extended the hitbox of the attack from 1F and 2F upward when canceled into from Shoryuken.
|Shinku Hadoken (CA)||Changed damage distribution from 320 ((40x5)+120) to 320 ((20x5)+220).|
|[V-Trigger I] Denjin Hadoken (CA)||1. Changed damage distribution from 350 ((40×6)+110) to 350 ((20×6)+230).
2. V-Timer cost decreased from 3,000F to 0F.