Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202102 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Standing HK||1) Landing the 1st hit in mid-air now knocks the opponent down.
2) The hit stun on the 1st successful hit now lasts 1F longer.
3) Increased the combo count limit.
|Nirenko||1) Extended the special cancel window by 5F.
2) The 2nd hit can now be V-Trigger canceled.
3) Extended the hurtbox size during recovery.
4) Extended forward the box that triggers the opponent's block.
5) Increased pushback when the 2nd attack is blocked.
6) Changed hitstop and blockstop from 10F to 12F.
|Nikyoushu||Now enters a special counterable state between the move's beginning and landing.
(If he is hit with a medium/heavy normal or unique attack, he will be knocked down, unable to perform an air recovery.)
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Sotoja||Increased the combo count limit.|
|[V-Trigger I] Nishodoku (V-Skill I)||1) Increased hit count from 1 to 2.
2) Increased damage from 30 to 60 (30x2).
3) Increased stun damage from 50 to 100 (50x2).
4) Changed frame advantage on hit from +2 to +4.
5) Changed frame advantage on block from -2 to 0.
|Shishiruirui (CA)||Extended the final attack's hitbox backward after the projectile bounces off the ground.|