Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202102 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Standing HP||Expanded the hurtbox during recovery.|
|Standing HK||Reduced knockback distance on crush counter.|
|Crouching MP||Added a projectile-proof hurtbox to the upper body from 1F before active attack-time begins until the attack ends.|
|[Normal] Hadoken||1) Entire move shortened from 49F to 47F.
2) Changed frame advantage on hit from -2F to 0F.
3) Changed frame advantage on block from -8F to -6F.
|[V-Trigger I] Hadoken||1) Entire move shortened from 48F to 46F.
2) Changed frame advantage on block from -7F to -5F.
|[Normal] H. Shoryuken||1) Reduced the 3rd attack's knockback distance.
2) Now special cancelable 7F before the end of landing delay (on hit only).
3) Lowered combo-count start value (only when the 3rd attack hits).
Points 2 and 3 do not apply to "H. Shoryuken" performed immediately after landing from "Shinryuken".
|[Normal] L. Tatsumaki Senpukyaku||Reduced knockback distance when the 2nd attack lands in mid-air.|
|[Normal] M. Tatsumaki Senpukyaku||Reduced knockback distance when the 2nd attack lands on the ground.|
|[V-Trigger II] Shinryuken||1) Decreased V-Timer cost from 2000F to 1000F during the special move version's start-up and during the button-mashing part.
(The change allows the special-move version to activate at level 3.
2) The special-move version now applies one move's worth of combo scaling.
3) The hitbox that draws the opponent now starts at frame 6 instead of 7.
4) Invincible to mid-air attacks from the 11th frame (V-Trigger version) or the 12th frame (special move version) until the end of active frames.
|Guren Enjinkyaku (CA)||1) The character is now always considered to be on the ground during the move.
2) Expanded the hurtbox during recovery.