Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202102 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Crouching MK||1) Lengthened recovery time from 14F to 15F.
2) Changed frame advantage on hit from +3F to +2F.
3) Changed frame advantage on block from -1F to -2F.
|Crouching MP||1) Added a projectile-invincible hurtbox to the upper body 1F before active attack-time begins; it lasts until the attack ends.
2) Extended the throw's hurtbox backward from the beginning of the move to the 1st frame of the attack.
|[Normal] H. Goshoryuken||1) Extended the hitbox forward.
2) Reduced the knockback distance when the 1st and 2nd hits land on an airborne opponent.
3) Increased damage from 120 (60+(30x2)) to 140 (80+(30x2)).
|[Normal/V-Trigger II] EX Zanku Hadoken [Normal/V-Trigger II] Hyakki Gozanku||1) If hit with an attack while stagnant, the projectile will now disappear.
2) Changed landing recovery time on whiff or block from 4F to 9F.
(Landing recovery time on hit remains unchanged.)
|[Normal/V-Trigger II] Hyakki Gosai / EX Hyakki Gosai||Fixed an issue where if the move was performed just before landing from any "Hyakkishu" move, the opponent would not be thrown during the active attack frames of the throw hitbox.|
|Rakan Gokyaku (V-Skill I)||Increased the knockback distance on hit.|
|[V-Trigger I] Zanku Hadoken||Changed recovery time on landing from the jumping value to a special value (5F).|
|[V-Trigger I] Shun Goku Satsu (CA)||Adjusted blackout duration from the attack's 2nd frame to when the opponent can move.|