Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202102 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|[Old] Crouching MP||Added a projectile-proof hurtbox to the upper body from 1F before active attack-time begins until the attack ends.|
|[Old] Crouching LK||1) Shortened start-up from 5F to 4F.
2) Entire move shortened from 14F to 13F.
|[Old] L. Bushin Gram - Ban||Added throw invincibility from 1st to 5th frames.|
|[Old] M. Bushin Gram - Ban||1) Extended the hitbox forward on the 1st frame of the attack.
2) Reduced the knockback distance when the strike portion lands.
3) Removed throw invincibility from the 1st to the 7th frames.
4) Added projectile invincibility from the 3rd to the 12th frames.
|[Old] H. Bushin Gram - Ban||Extended the hitbox forward on the 1st frame of the attack.|
|[Old] EX Bushin Jakura||Changed recovery time on landing from 7F to 4F if no follow-up attack is performed.|
|[Old] Kuchiyose - Shii (V-Skill II)||1) Added a hitbox that lasts until the projectile hits the ground.
2) Increased recoverable damage on block from 4 (1x4) to 12 (3x4).
|[Old] [V-Trigger I] Bushin Bakujasho||Added camera animation on hit.|
|[Young] Back Recovery||Adjusted the motion.|
|[Young] Crouching HP||Reduced hitback.|
|[Young] Kaeshi Urasaiha||Lowered combo-count start value.|
|[Young] Bushin Soukosou||Reduced stun damage from 100 to 80.|
|[Young] Sankaku Tobi/Hassou Tobi/Bushin Shidenkyaku||Now enters a special counterable state between the move's beginning and landing.
(If he is hit with a medium/heavy normal or unique attack, he will be knocked down, unable to perform an air recovery.)
|[Young] EX Hayagake||Made the cancel timing 1F faster for successive attacks, excluding Tozetsu.|
|[Young] Hozanto||Reduced stun damage from 150 to 100.|
|[Young] EX Hozanto||1) Extended collision box upward when canceled from Kaeshi Urasaiha.
2) Reduced combo count gain when canceled from Kaeshi Urasaiha.
3) Increased combo count limit when canceled from "Kaeshi Urasaiha".
|[Young] [V-Trigger I] Bushin Seiryukyaku||Added camera animation on hit.|