Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202102 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Turning Motion (Walk)||Fixed an issue where the character's forward/backward shift value was nullified when turning around while walking.|
|Standing MK||1) Shortened start-up from 6F to 5F.
2) Entire move shortened from 21F to 20F.
|Crouching MK||1) Shortened start-up from 7F to 6F.
2) Entire move shortened from 23F to 22F.
3) Changed frame advantage on hit from +4F to +5F.
|Chikara-Ashi||Changed frame advantage on block from +2F to +4F.|
|Neko Damashi (V-Skill I)||1) Shortened start-up from 15F to 12F.
2) Entire move shortened from 42F to 39F.
|Sumo Headbutt||Increased knockback time on hit.|
|[Normal/V-Skill II] M. Hundred Hand Slap||Increased knockback time when the final attack lands in the air.|
|EX Oicho Throw||1) Increased active attack frames from 2F to 3F.
2) Reduced frame advantage on whiff from 60F to 59F.
|[V-Trigger I] Oni-Daikaku||1) Changed frame advantage on block from -4F to -2F.
2) Can now be canceled into when Sumo Headbutt hits.
(Canceled version has different damage and stun damage from neutral version.)