Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202102 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Standing HP||1) Shortened start-up from 12F to 10F.
2) Entire move shortened from 32F to 30F.
|Crouching MP||The input window for canceling with a target combo now lasts 1F longer.|
|Shakunage (Crouching MPTC)||Increased recovery time on hit by 5F.
(No change to frame advantage.)
|Nobusuma||Now enters a special counterable state between the move's beginning and landing.
(If he is hit with a medium/heavy normal or unique attack, he will be knocked down, unable to perform an air recovery.)
|[V-Trigger I] Rokushaku Horokudama (all versions)||1) Added a hitbox to the throwing part of the move.
2) Shortened the blackout effect by 20F.
3) Added a hurtbox to the arms from 1F before start-up to 3F before recovery ends.
4) Reduced the explosion damage from 120 to 100.
5) Shortened the overall move for the cancel version from 58F to 56F.
|[V-Trigger I] Rokushaku Horokudama (Tasogare)||Changed input command from (→+HP+HK) to (↑+HP+HK).|
|[V-Trigger I] Rokushaku Horokudama (Reimei)||Added a new V-Trigger command (→+HP+HK).
(Unlike other versions of the move, the explosion hitbox of Rokushaku Horokudama (Reimei) does not hit downed opponents.)