Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202102 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Forward Walk||Increased movement speed.|
|Crouching MP||Added a projectile-proof hurtbox to the upper body from 1F before active attack-time begins until the attack ends.|
|Hadoken||Removed the arm hurtbox from before start-up until the 1st frame of the attack.|
|EX Shoryuken||Increased the combo count limit.|
|Ryusokyaku||Increased the combo count limit.|
|Kurekijin||On hit, allows for "Shoryuken" input for 10F before the opponent recovers.
("Shoryuken" start-up timing remains unchanged.)
|L. Kurekijin||Reduced knockback distance on hit.|
|EX Kurekijin||Shortened start-up from 16F to 11F.|
|Airborne Kurekijin||Now has different properties when activated immediately after starting a forward jump.
1) Decreased rising speed.
2) Increased knockback time on mid-air hit.
3) Shortened start-up from 10F to 6F.
4) Lowered combo count gain.
5) Lowered combo count limit.
|EX Airborne Hadoken||1) Eased height limit.
2) Extended the hitbox downward.
3) Now causes grounded hit stun when the 1st attack hits on the ground.
4) Increased knockback distance when the 2nd attack hits on the ground.
(Knockback distance in the air remains unchanged.)
5) Lowered combo-count start value for the 2nd attack.
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Senha Kassatsu (charged ver.)||Armor now lasts until the attack's 1st frame.|
|[V-Trigger I] Senha Kassatsu (uncharged ver.)||Increased the combo count limit.|
|[V-Trigger I] Senha Kassatsu (charged ver.)||Increased distance traveled forward.|
|[V-Trigger I] Airborne Ashura Senku (all versions)||Can now be canceled with "Tenmakujinkyaku".
(This "Tenmakujinkyaku" will have different properties from normal.)