Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202102 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Sankaku Tobi||Now enters a special counterable state between the move's beginning and landing.
(If he is hit with a medium/heavy normal or unique attack, he will be knocked down, unable to perform an air recovery.)
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Standing LK||Extended the hitbox forward.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Crouching HP||Increased hit stun time for the 1st attack.|
|[Normal] Tsuitotsuken||Extended the foot hurtbox forward.|
|[Normal] Hakkei||1) Extended the hurtbox size during recovery.
2) Changed recovery time on whiff from 13F to 18F.
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] H. Hyakuretsukyaku||1) Reduced knockback time on hit.
2) Increased knockback distance on hit.
3) Changed recovery time from 20F to 22F.
4) Changed frame advantage on block from -10F to -12F.
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] EX Spinning Bird Kick||1) Extended the hitbox sideways on hit.
2) Changed recovery time from 31F to 35F.
3) Changed frame advantage on block from -16F to -20F.
|[Normal] Rankyaku (V-Skill I)||Changed V-Gauge gain when canceling into normal jumping attacks from 50 to 30.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Hazanshu (V-Skill II)||1) Changed grounded hit effect from knockdown to stun.
2) The lower portion of the hurtbox at 6F to 7F is now projectile invincible.
3) Changed hitstop/blockstop from 16F to 12F.
4) Changed recovery time on block from 14F to 20F.
5) No change was made to frame advantage on block.
|Hoyokusen (CA)||Increased the combo count limit of the 1st attack.|