Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202102 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Crouching HK||Expanded the hurtbox during recovery.|
|EX Mujinkyaku||1) Can now cancel into V-Trigger.
2) Increased knockback time when the 4th attack hits on the ground.
3) Reduced knockback distance when the 4th attack hits on the ground.
|Fudo Sosho (V-Skill II, uncharged ver.)||1) Can now be canceled with "Guren Ken" on hit or block.
2) Reduced knockback height on crush counter.
|Fudo Sosho (V-Skill II, charged version)||1) Changed frame advantage on hit from +4F to +6F.|
|[V-Trigger I] Guren Ken||1) Extended the collision box upward.
2) Lengthened the cancel input window for all link attacks by 2F.
3) Increased the combo count limit for 1st and 2nd attacks.
|[V-Trigger I] Guren Hosho||1) Extended the collision box upward.
2) Changed frame advantage on block from -9F to -16F.
|[V-Trigger I] Guren Chochu||Extended the collision box upward.|
|[V-Trigger I] Guren Kusabi||Increased the combo count limit.|
|Kanzuki-Ryu Hadorokushiki Hasha No Kata (CA)||The character is now always considered to be on the ground when in a non-lock situation.|