Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202203 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Standing HK||1. Changed damage distribution from 90 (20+70) to 90 (40+50).
2. Changed stun damage distribution from 150 (30+120) to 150 (100+50).
3. Extended the hitbox of the first attack forward.
4. The 1st attack can now be special-canceled.
|Crouching MP||Extended the hitbox forward.|
|Crouching MK||Reduced pushback on hit.|
|[Normal/V-Skill I] L. Tiger Uppercut||1. Reduced forward movement up until the 3rd frame.
2. Increased forward movement during the 4th frame.
(No changes have been made to the canceled versions of Step Low Kick or Step High Kick.)
|[Normal/V-Skill I] H. Tiger Uppercut||Extended the hitbox for active frames 1 and 2 forward.|
|[V-Skill II] M. Tiger Knee Crush||Reduced knockback distance on hit.|
|[Normal/V-Skill II] H. Tiger Knee Crush||Increased the combo-count limit when activated from Step Low Kick or Step High Kick.|
|[V-Trigger I] Tiger Cannon||1. Can now be activated from EX Tiger Shot/EX Grand Tiger Shot.
2. Increased the combo-count limit.
|[V-Trigger II] Tiger Rush||The 2nd half of the motion can be special-move-canceled on hit only.|