Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202102 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Forward/Backward Walk||Increased movement speed.|
|Face-Crush Chop (forward throw)||1) Extended the grab range.
2) Increased distance between opponent after a successful throw at the edge of the screen.
|Leg Tomahawk (backward throw)||Extended the grab range.|
|Standing LP||Extended the cancel window by 1F.|
|Standing MP||Changed frame advantage on block from +2F to +3F.|
|Standing HP||1) Now slams the opponent to the ground on a mid-air hit.
2) Changed frame advantage on hit from -1F to 0.
|Standing LK||1) Extended the special move cancel timing by 1F.
2) Changed frame advantage on block from -1F to 0.
|Standing MK||Sped up V-Trigger cancel timing by 4F.|
|Standing HK||1) Now knocks the opponent down on a mid-air hit.
2) Extended the size of the box that triggers the opponent's block forward.
|Crouching LP||Changed frame advantage on hit from +4F to +5F.|
|Crouching MP||Increased damage from 60 to 70.|
|Crouching HP||1) Landing a successful 1st hit now expands the 2nd hit's hitbox.
2) The 1st hit now has the same knockback as the 2nd hit.
3) When the 1st hit lands or is blocked, Alex can move 1F faster than his opponent, and when the 1st hit lands in mid-air, it is now harder for the 2nd attack to whiff.
(The 1st attack's guard stun is now 1F shorter as well, but this does not change the frame advantage on V-Trigger cancel.)
|Crouching HK||1) Reduced recovery time on hit by 4F.
2) Reduced start-up from 11F to 10F.
3) Entire move reduced from 36F to 35F.
|Lariat||Changed frame advantage on block from +3F to +4F.|
|Power Bomb||Fixed an issue in which the grab range of the attack's 2nd frame was smaller than the 1st frame.|
|L. Power Bomb||1) Extended the grab range.
2) Changed start-up from 6F to 9F.
(The entire move is now 3F longer)
|M. Power Bomb||Extended the grab range.|
|EX Power Bomb||1) Extended the grab range.
2) The throw's hitbox now lasts 3F instead of 2F.
|[Normal/V-Skill II] Flash Chop||1) Reduced hitback.
2) Reduced the hurtbox that activates 1F before start-up.
|[Normal/V-Skill II] L. Slash Elbow||1) Reduced hitback.
2) Reduced stun damage from 200 to 150.
|[Normal/V-Skill II] M. Slash Elbow||1) Increased knockback time on hit.
2) Changed stun damage from 200 to 150.
|[Normal/V-Skill II] EX Slash Elbow||1) Reduced knockback distance on hit.
2) Increased knockback time on hit.
|[Normal/V-Skill II] Air Knee Smash (including EX)||Extended collision box backward when landing on the ground after whiffing.|
|[V-Skill II] EX Air Knee Smash||Once recovery time on whiff ends, jumping or other basic motions can be performed right away.|
|Overchain (V-Skill II)||1) Using a special move with while "Overchain" is in effect now increases the Critical Gauge.
2) The effect now ends when downed rather than when taking damage.
|[V-Trigger I] Sledgehammer||Fixed a bug where certain situations allowed "Sledgehammer" to be canceled by a large variety of moves.|
|[V-Trigger II] Rage Boost||Increased V-Timer from 2000F to 3000F.|