Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202102 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Standing MP||Changed ground hit effect to a forced Standing one.|
|Standing HP||1) Lengthened the CA cancel input window by 2F.
2) Extended the hurtbox size during recovery.
3) Lengthened active attack frames from 2F to 3F.
4) Shortened frame advantage from 19F to 18F.
|Crouching MP||Added a projectile-proof hurtbox to the upper body from 1F before active attack-time begins until the attack ends.|
|Under Impact (3rd attack)||1) Adjusted the motion.
1) Sped up start-up by 1F.
(No change to frame advantage.)
|Turn Punch||Added 20 damage to levels 1-10.|
|[Normal] L. Dash Straight||1) Sped up the V-Trigger cancel timing by 1F.
2) Increased damage from 80 to 90.
|[Normal] M. Dash Straight||1) Reduced hitback.
2) Sped up the V-Trigger cancel timing by 3F.
3) Increased damage from 90 to 100.
4) Shortened frame advantage from 22F to 20F.
5) Changed frame advantage on hit from +3F to +2F.
6) Changed frame advantage on block from -6F to -4F.
|[Normal] H. Dash Straight||1) Sped up the V-Trigger cancel timing by 3F.
2) Increased damage from 100 to 110.
3) Shortened frame advantage from 22F to 19F.
4) Changed frame advantage on block from -7F to -4F.
|Dash Grand Blow||Increased damage for all levels: L: 70 → 80; M: 80 → 90; H: 90 → 100|
|FFB (V-Skill II)||1) Can now be canceled into when Screw Smash (including EX) hits or is blocked.
2) Can now be canceled from Under Impact.
|[V-Trigger II] B3||Increased damage from 180 to 200.|
|Gigaton Blow (CA)||1) Added camera animation for when the 1st frame of the attack hits.
2) Increased damage from 330 to 340 when the 1st frame of the attack hits.