Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202105 Ver.
Balance Change Overview
|Standing LK||1) Changed frame advantage on hit from +2F to +3F.
2) Special cancelable timing has been delayed by 1F.
|Crouching MK||1) Changed active attack frames from 2F to 3F.
2) Reduced recovery time from 17F to 16F.
3) Changed frame advantage on hit from ±0F to +4F.
4) Cancel timings have been increased by 3F.
|Jumping Sobat||1) Increased damage from 60 to 70.
2) Shortened start-up from 13F to 11F.
3) Entire move shortened from 32F to 30F.
4) Extended the hitbox forward.
5) Reduced the foot hurtbox size backward.
6) Increased distance traveled forward from the start of the move to the end of active frames.
7) Can now be canceled with V-Trigger I and V-Trigger II (including exclusive special moves) on hit or block.
|Rapid Kick||1) Now knocks the opponent down instead of causing grounded hit stun.
2) Can now be canceled with V-Skill on hit.
3) Increased recovery time from 11F to 15F.
4) Entire move lengthened from 19F to 23F.
5) Changed frame advantage on block from -2F to -6F.
|Sonic Boom||Lowered combo count gain.|
|H. Tragedy Assault||1) Increased damage from 140 to 160.
2) Increased stun damage from 150 to 200.
3) Increased advantage on hit by 13F.
|Bullet Clear (V-Skill I)||Extended the hitbox forward for the canceled versions of target combos.|
|[V-Trigger II] Stealth Dash (Stop)||Even if the directional button is pressing away from the opponent immediately upon activation, Stealth Dash can now still be followed up.|