Use Twitter to communicate with other Dojo members, and challenge other fighters to a battle! A great way to sharpen your skills!
Adjustments CE202003 Ver.
|Forward Dash||Removed the unnecessary reversal hitbox that was in the 2nd half of the movement.|
|[Normal/V-Trigger I] Crouching MP||Extended the hitbox inward.|
|[V-Trigger I] Hadoken (Lv. 2 and 3)||Extended the hitbox inward when the move is activated.|
|Thrust Strike (V-Skill II)||1) Extended the hitbox forward for an unsuccessful move.
2) Can now cancel a successful move into a V-Trigger.
3) Reduced the knockback distance of an unsuccessful hit.
4) Increased the blackout effect when the move hits, and reduced the delay before start-up.
5) The 1st successful hit now causes the opponent to fall to their knees.
6) The 1st successful hit on a grounded opponent knocks them back a shorter distance.
7) The 1st successful hit on an airborne opponent knocks them back a shorter distance.
8) Extended the collision detection upward during the movement of the 2nd hit when successful.