Title Update Ver. 07.001 Notification (3/28)
With the conclusion of the 3/28/2022 server maintenance,
Street Fighter V was updated to Ver. 07.001.
Capcom Pro Tour: 2022 Premier Pass
Additional Costume "Capcom Pro Tour 2022": M. Bison
Additional Costume "Capcom Pro Tour 2022": Seth
Additional Costume "Capcom Pro Tour 2022": Akira
- Additional Stage
Ring of Arcade
All 45 characters: Track Suit Colors 3-10
* These can be acquired using Fight Money, but are planned to eventually be released for free.
Additional details will be shared at a later date.
- BGM (free)
Dan's Theme: CAP-JAMS Remix
Rose's Theme: CAP-JAMS Remix
Oro's Theme: CAP-JAMS Remix
Akira's Theme: CAP-JAMS Remix
Luke's Theme: CAP-JAMS Remix
■ Battle Adjustments
■ New Features & Improvements
- The alternate costumes and colors available from Fighting Chance can now be purchased in the Shop.
- Added Cel Shading and Pixel screen filters to some offline modes.
They can be set using Filter Settings in the Options menu.
- The Attack Data displayed in Training Mode now includes any continuous damage
from sources such as poison or flames when displaying a combo's total damage value.
■ New Features & Improvements (Steam Version only)
- Added support for Steam Cloud.
Please check the Steam Support page for more information on Steam Cloud.
Only game progress save data can be saved to Steam Cloud.
The syncing of system settings save data is not supported.
Examples of information saved within the game progress save data:
• General Story, Character Story, and Tutorial Mode clear status
• Trials, Demonstrations, and Survival Mode clear status
• Arcade Mode Endings unlock info for the Gallery Mode
- The game language settings can now be selected from within the Steam client.
Open the Steam client and go to Library > Street Fighter V > Properties > Language to change the in-game language.
Thank you for continuing to support Street Fighter V.