Title Update Ver. 06.040 Notification (9/20)
With the conclusion of the 9/20/2021 server maintenance,
Street Fighter V was updated to Ver. 06.040.
- Additional Costume ("Cyber-Akuma"): Akuma
- Additional Costume ("Ruby Heart"): Rose
- Additional Costume ("Falcon"): Ken (*)
* Included in the Capcom Pro Tour 2021 Premier Pass.
■ Battle Adjustments
- Fixed an issue in which detection for attack avoidance would be extended forward if M. Bison performed a V-Shift at the edge of the screen.
In accordance with this change, the speed and distance moved backward during the V-Shift have been adjusted.
- Fixed an issue in which canceling into EX Hurricane Spinner from a standing LP by using the HK button and another kick button
would cause H. Hurricane Spinner to come out instead.
- Fixed an issue in which the delay before any Nichirin Sho could be performed lasted too long after H. Nichirin Sho disappeared off screen.
- Fixed an issue in which performing certain inputs immediately after Double Jump to move straight up would cause Oro to fall straight down.
We have also made other minor fixes and improvements.
Thank you for continuing to support Street Fighter V.