Title Update Ver. 05.052 Notification (11/17)
With the conclusion of the 11/17/2020 server maintenance,
Street Fighter V was updated to Ver. 05.052.
■ Acquiring League Points
- A win-streak bonus has been added to Ranked Matches, allowing players to reach ranks better suited to their skill level faster.
For leagues from Rookie to Ultra Platinum, winning 6 or more matches in a row increases the number of League Points (LP) you earn.
Continuing to increase your win streak after 6 matches will slowly increase your LP rate. Once you reach 15 wins in a row, the rate will remain fixed. If your win streak ends or you reach the Diamond rank, your LP rate will return to normal.
- This change does not apply to the Diamond League or higher.
- The losing player's LP rate is not affected.
- If your opponent disconnects from a match, your win streak will not be reset.
- If you disconnect from a match, your win streak will be reset.
■ Bug Fixes
Fixed an issue in which certain conditions would prevent Menat's projectiles from firing correctly when V-Trigger II is active.
Fixed an issue in which EX Chariot Tackle powered up by V-Skill I would not fill the V-Gauge if the 2nd attack hit on frames 3-4.
Thank you for continuing to support Street Fighter V.