- INFORMATIONMay 19th 2021
- May 19th 2021[Notice of patch distribution] About Resident Evil Village for PlayStation®5 does not reflect some players' data on RE NET
Inquires about Games and Products (Not Web Services)
Inquires about Web site
For inquiries related to CAPCOM ID, please visit the CAPCOM ID support page.
About Resident Evil.Net
RESIDENT EVIL.NET provides the following services for Resident Evil Village.
・OVERVIEW: Get an intuitive understanding of the play situation at a glance.
・GLOBAL STATS: View gameplay data totals and trends of players worldwide.
・RANKINGS: A variety of global leaderboards
Your Resident Evil Village play data will be automatically synced to RESIDENT EVIL.NET if the following conditions are met.
・Your game console is connected to the internet.
・You have a game account in use that is linked to RESIDENT EVIL.NET
・Play Data Settings from the Main Menu -> Options -> RE NET are set to On.
・Play the game, and your play data will be transmitted.
- For the timing of play data transmission, please refer to "When will my play data be sent from the game to RESIDENT EVIL.NET?"
- Please refer to "Account Link" in "Account Link status" for how to link accounts.
- If the data isn't being synced, please check "My play data isn't being reflected on RESIDENT EVIL.NET."
If your play data isn't being reflected after transmission, one of the following reasons may be the culprit.
・You may have a different game account linked to RESIDENT EVIL.NET than the one you're playing the game with.
・Data is not being sent from the game to RESIDENT EVIL.NET (The date and time when the data was received can be checked in Received data at the top of the OVERVIEW screen.)
If you have confirmed that your game account has the same info, with your game console connected to the internet confirm that your Play Data Settings from the Main Menu -> Options -> RE NET are set to On.
Your gameplay data is sent to RE NET at primarily at the following timings.
・When performing a manual save (using the typewriter).
・When quitting out of each menu.
- In Resident Evil Village, once Play Data Settings are set to On, your play data will be transmitted and accumulated on RE NET. There may be instances where the save data value and the data reflected on RE NET are not the same, due to reasons such as the transmission of the play data does not ending normally, or the timing of registration/settings.
- For sending your data, after linking your account, it will be necessary to set the Play Data Settings from the Main Menu -> Options -> RE NET to On.
No, this title does not support online events.
If you cancel the linkage in the "External account links" section of the Account Page of your CAPCOM ID, the data sent to RESIDENT EVIL.NET up to that point will be lost.
* The data sent to RESIDENT EVIL.NET will not be recovered even if the account is linked again.