- February 7th 2022 [Important Notice] Influence of the Site Integration and Authentication System Change Implemented on February 1, 2021 on Users of the Former RESIDENT EVIL.NET and the Former Resident Evil Ambassador Program MORE February 7th 2022 About the change of Nickname specification MORE
Inquires about Web site
About Resident Evil.Net
RESIDENT EVIL.NET provides the following services for Resident Evil RE:Verse.
・OVERVIEW: Get an intuitive understanding of the play situation at a glance and you can check the history of past battles (up to 50 most recent battles) .
・GLOBAL STATS: View gameplay data totals and trends of players worldwide.
Your Resident Evil RE:Verse play data will be automatically synced to RESIDENT EVIL.NET if the following conditions are met.
・Your game console is connected to the internet
・You have a game account in use that is linked to RESIDENT EVIL.NET
・Data Uploading Setting from the Main Menu -> Data Collection and Privacy -> Regarding Data Collection and Processing in this Game -> Agree
・Play the game, and your play data will be uploaded.
- For the timing of play data transmission, please refer to "When will my play data be sent from the game to RESIDENT EVIL.NET?"
- Please refer to "Account Link" in "Account Link status" for how to link accounts.
- If the data isn't being synced, please check "My play data isn't being reflected on RESIDENT EVIL.NET."
If your play data isn't being reflected after transmission, one of the following reasons may be the culprit.
・You may have a different game account linked to RESIDENT EVIL.NET than the one you're playing the game with.
・Data is not being sent from the game to RESIDENT EVIL.NET
If you have confirmed that your game account has the same info, with your game console connected to the internet confirm that your Data Uploading Setting from the Main Menu -> Data Collection and Privacy -> Regarding Data Collection and Processing in this Game -> Agree.
Your gameplay data is sent to RE NET at primarily at the following timings.
・When returning to the menu screen from the results screen after a match
- In "Resident Evil: Re:Verse", your play data will be uploaded to RE NET after your agree to "Regarding Data Collection and Processing in this Game". (If for some reason the data uploading process is not completed successfully, the results of the subject matches will not be reflected.)
- In order to upload your play data, make Data Uploading Setting from the Main Menu -> Data Collection and Privacy -> Regarding Data Collection and Processing in this Game -> Agree.
No, Resident Evil RE:Verse does not support online events.