• Your PlayStation™Network ID/Online ID, which you created when you initially set up your Sony Entertainment Network account;
• Information regarding your PlayStation™ Network purchases and entitlements related to Street Fighter V content, including DLC identifiers, quantities, and dates (e.g., for items with limited time availability);
• Information regarding your in-game achievements (e.g., Trophies); and
• Your geographic information.
Further, you agree that Capcom may collect and use the following information directly from you:
• Your Fighter ID;
• Your IP address; and
• Information regarding your in-game activities, such as game telemetry data and progression information.
• To provide the Street Fighter V services and online services through the Capcom Fighters Network (“CFN”), including:
- The associated CFN web portal (located here), which provides a social platform where you and anyone (without creating a login account) can view your progress within the game, your personal statistics, as well as the progress and statistics of your CFN friends and other players; and
- Another associated Street Fighter V web portal, which provides an online tournament platform where you can participate in Street Fighter V online tournaments and you and tournament league points and other statistics as well as the tournament progress and statistics of your CFN friends and other players.
• To otherwise improve, promote and protect the Street Fighter V and the CFN services.
You acknowledge and agree that your consent to allow Capcom to collect and use your information is a free choice, and you are under no obligation to permit Capcom to access and obtain your information. Furthermore, please note that you may withdraw your consent at any time on the Options screen, and you may request Capcom to delete data collected from you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.