Street Fighter V Benchmark
Street Fighter V Benchmark is a program that measures the capabilities of your computer while you watch a Street Fighter V gameplay demo.
|OS||WINDOWS®7 (64 bit ver. required)||WINDOWS®7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64 bit ver. required)|
|CPU||Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz||Intel Core i5-4690K @ 3.50GHz; AMD FX-9370|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480, GTX 570, GTX 670, or higher||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960; AMD Radeon R7 370|
|Internet||Broadband Internet Connection|
|Sound Card||DirectSound compatible (DirectX® 9.0c or higher)|
|Additional Notes||This game supports XInput- and DirectInput-compatible USB controllers (inc. arcade sticks), such as Xbox 360 controller, Xbox One controller, Steam Controller, and the DUALSHOCK wireless controller.|
- ・System requirements are accurate as of February 2020. They are subject to change during game development.
- ・Please note that for various reasons the game may not run properly even computers that meet the minimum or recommended requirements.
- ・Please make sure your OS, graphics card, and other hardware are up to date.
Microsoft, Windows and DirectX are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation and its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
NVIDIA, GeForce, and GeForce GTX are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- ・Capcom accepts no responsibility for results produced by computers whose system specs differ from the ones listed above.
- ・To play the game, you must read and agree to the End User License Agreement displayed on the installation screen.
- ・Street Fighter V Benchmark does not guarantee your computer will be able to play Street Fighter V smoothly.
- ・ In some instances, Street Fighter V Benchmark may not work properly with your system's configuration or other installed software.
- ・Even if your computer's specs exceed the game's system requirements, the benchmark score may not be as good as expected.