Resident Evil Portal Registration Campaign
Capcom Co., Ltd. (hereafter “Capcom”, “we”, or “us”) will be holding a “RESIDENT EVIL PORTAL New Registration Campaign (hereafter, the “Campaign”) via the RESIDENT EVIL PORTAL. Make sure to register if you haven't already!
- 【Campaign Period】
- Oct. 22, 2023 (PDT)- Nov. 30, 2023 06:59 AM (PST)
- People who register to the Resident Evil Portal for the first time during the above period.
50 people will be selected at random to win an original Resident Evil plastic file holder.
Note: Winners will be notified via email in early December, so be sure your account is set to receive news emails.
Prizes will be shipped in mid-December.
- 【How to Apply】
You'll automatically be entered into the drawing upon completing your initial registration, so there is no need to apply.
Note: Registration is considered complete when you are able to log in to the Resident Evil Portal.
What is the Resident Evil Portal?
The Resident Evil Portal is a brand website where you can find up-to-date info on the Resident Evil series, enjoy a variety of content (even if you haven‘t played the games), and share player data/accomplishments with other players around the world.
▼And there's so much more, too!
Log in to discover what else is lurking in the shadows!
You want S.T.A.R.S? We'll give you S.T.A.R.S!
(Some Truly Awesome Resi Stuff!)
Players who actively share their positive experiences online can get access to special content and opportunities.
Resident Evil.Net allows you to link supported games and enhance your Resident Evil experience.
Terms of application
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before you apply, and if you are under 16 years of age, please apply only with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
Capcom Co., Ltd. (hereafter “Capcom”, “we”, or “us”) will be holding a “RESIDENT EVIL PORTAL New Registration Campaign (hereafter, the “Campaign”) via the RESIDENT EVIL PORTAL.
Please read these Terms of Application for the Campaign (hereinafter the “Terms”) carefully before you apply. If you are a minor according to the laws of the country or region in which you reside, please apply only with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. In addition to these Terms.
- [Terms of Application for the Campaign]
- - This Campaign allows only one entry per person.
- - Applications are only accepted from countries or regions where this Campaign is legal.
- - If you choose to not receive emails from RESIDENT EVIL PORTAL, emails regarding this campaign cannot be delivered. Please ensure to allow email notifications in settings.
- - If you fail to provide your shipping address by the designated time period stated in the winning notification e-mail, your win will be voided.
- - Please note that e-mail sent to winners will be sent only once whatsoever and will not be re-sent in any case. If you fail to verify the winning e-mail, your winning rights will be invalidated.
- - We do not accept questions about whether your application has been accepted or whether you have won a prize.
- - If we determine that you have committed fraudulent acts, such as duplicate applications or duplicate winnings, or if we determine that you have violated the terms of the campaign, we may invalidate your application or winnings.
- - Prizes are subject to change without notice.
- - The right of winning must not be transferred to another person or exchanged for money.
- - The content of the campaign and the terms of the campaign are subject to change without notice at our discretion.
- [Handling of Personal Information]
- - Personal information obtained from you will be used solely for the purpose of running this Campaign, including but not limited to drawing of lots, contacting winners, and awarding prizes, and will be properly disposed of after the purpose of use has been accomplished.
- - We will only provide personal information to third parties (including subcontractors) to whom we have outsourced part of the work in relation to this Campaign, and to the extent necessary for the implementation of this Campaign.