Interact with Resident Evil developers! Now taking applications for the Ambassador Discussion!
We want to share with you a new event: The Resident Evil Ambassador Discussion!
In January of 2023, we'll give ambassadors a chance to share their opinions/thoughts with development teams in a fun, interactive way to make improvements to the series!
If you're interested in participating, please read the following and click the "Apply" link below!
- Who Can Apply?
- 1) Users who are registered in the Resident Evil Ambassador Program
If you are not registered in the Resident Evil Ambassador Program, you can apply for the event after registering.
- If you are not registered in the Resident Evil Ambassador Program, you can apply for the event after registering.
- 2) Users who will be 18 years of age or older when the event begins
- 3) Users who will agree to an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) for the event (a signature may be required)
- Japan: Tokyo
- United States: Los Angeles
- United States: New York
- This information covers the Los Angeles and New York venues.
- Date/Time (Final date/time TBD)
1/14/2023 (Sat) or 1/15/2023 (Sun)
United States (Los Angeles):
1/22/2023 (Sun) or 1/23/2023 (Mon)
United States (New York):
1/25/2023 (Wed) or 1/26/2023 (Thu)
- Transportation costs incurred while getting to the venue will not be covered.
- Application Period
- 12/20/2022 (Tue) to 1/5/2023 (Thu) :PST
An ambassador ID is required to apply.
Please check your Ambassador Card under "My Profile" on the Resident Evil Portal to find your 10-digit ID number.
- Once you begin your application, you cannot leave and come back to it later.
- Recommended Browsers:The latest versions of Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari
Those selected for the event will be contacted by phone by Macromill, Inc. or a relevant outsourced company to confirm details such as whether they can attend. Participation will then be confirmed.
We look forward to receiving your applications!
■ For inquiries about the Ambassador Discussion:
Visit the Contact Form on the Resident Evil Portal site.
■ For inquiries about the survey system:
Macromill, Inc. Customer Survey Department
Support is available between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM (JST)
*excluding weekends and holidays
- The Resident Evil Ambassador Discussion event will be held by Macromill, Inc. (the Research Company) in accordance with CAPCOM CO., LTD.'s consignment agreement.
Handling of Personal Information by CAPCOM CO., LTD.
CAPCOM CO., LTD.(located at 3-1-3 Uchihirano-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan) will use personal information in the discussion event for the purposes listed below.
- Personal Information
- Results of the survey taken by users
- Users' Resident Evil Ambassador Program IDs
- (Taken from those who wish to participate in the discussion)
- User names, addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information
- Feedback received from the discussion
- Videos/photos taken of users during the discussion
- To fulfill contractual obligations with users for their participation in the discussion.
- To contribute to future product development and events by CAPCOM, and to contribute legally to CAPCOM's profitability.
- Use of Information by Consignee
CAPCOM CO., LTD. and its consignee will not use personal information for anything other than the above purposes and will not provide or sell information to any third party.
Additionally, some participants' personal information (survey results, ID information, video/photos taken of participants during discussion) will be stored in Japan, and may be added to data in the Resident Evil Ambassador Program.
In such an event, all personal information will be handled in accordance with the Resident Evil Ambassador Program's policy on the handling of personal information.