November Post Contest will be held on RESIDENT EVIL PORTAL Official X account!
This contest is themed around the “beautiful picture” for Resident Evil!
Share with us any pictures (scenery, character, effect etc.) of Resident Evil that you really find attractive!
The best posts submitted in the contest will be reposted and shared with others, as well as earn the posting accounts an original plastic file folder.
Don't miss this chance!
- 【Contest Period】
- 11/19/2023 to 11/26/2023 6:59 A.M.(PST)
- Original Plastic File Folder Note: Winning posts will receive a direct message from the official Resident Evil Portal account（@REBHPortal）after the contest ends. Check your DMs for more details.
- 【How to Participate】
- ①Follow the official Resident Evil brand X (formerly Twitter) account(@REBHPortal）
②Make a post with #REBHFun and #ResiBeautifulPicture during the contest period
Note: Please refrain from posting any spoilers.
Note: You cannot enter the contest using a private X (formerly Twitter) account.
Note: Your entry will be deleted if you unfollow the official X (formerly Twitter) account before the contest has ended.
Terms and ConditionsPlease read these terms and conditions of use carefully before you apply, and if you are under 16 years of age, please apply only with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
- ■Campaign Period
- 11/19/2023 to 11/26/2023 6:59 A.M.(PST)
- Hashtag for the campaign
- #REBHFun #ResiBeautifulPicture
- ■Important Notes
- ・You can post as many times as you like.
- ・If your X (formerly Twitter) account is set to "private," you will not be eligible for selection, so be sure to set your account to "public" when participating in the campaign.
- ・Refrain from posting anything that contains game spoilers.
- ■Terms of Application for the Campaign
- ・In the event that your post falls under any of the following, you will not be eligible for selection. In addition, if it is found that any of the following apply after winning, we may take measures to cancel your win.
- ・If you would like to apply, make sure to follow the official RESIDENT EVIL PORTAL account@REBHPortal）.
- ・Winners will be contacted by us via direct message on X (formerly Twitter).
- ・Please note that, if you unfollow the official RESIDENT EVIL PORTAL account （@REBHPortal）after the campaign application period ends, we will not be able to send you the direct message used to contact winners.
- ・If you do not contact us with your shipping address within the period specified in the direct message, we will invalidate your win.
- ・In the event of maintenance or malfunction of the services provided by Twitter, you may not be able to participate in the campaign due to such situations as being unable to log in to or post on Twitter.
- ・We do not accept questions about whether your application has been accepted or whether you have won a prize.
- ・Prizes are subject to change without notice.
- ・The right of winning must not be transferred to another person or exchanged for money.
- ・Applications are only accepted from countries or regions where this Campaign is legal.
- ・Each applicant can win only once, and if we find that you have won twice after registering personal information, we will invalidate your right to win.
- ・Regardless of the circumstances, even if you suffer damage from the use or inability to use this campaign, our campaign office and we will not be held responsible for such damage unless it is caused by an intentional act or gross negligence on our part.
- ・We may claim compensation for damages suffered by us for your violation of the provisions of these Terms, and we may also seek injunctions against violations of these Terms or other legal measures.
-Any post (tweet quoting the specified tweet) that does not have the hashtag specified by us at the time of application.
-Any post that deviates from the application theme.
-Any post that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, or any other rights of third parties.
-Any post that violates or may violate public order and morals or causes or may cause discomfort to third parties
-Any post that violates these Terms of Application for the Campaign (hereinafter “these Terms”) or any other post that our company deems inappropriate.
- ・Personal information obtained from you will be used solely for the purpose of running this Campaign, including but not limited to drawing of lots, contacting winners, and awarding prizes, and will be properly disposed of after the purpose of use has been accomplished.
- ・We will only provide personal information to third parties (including subcontractors) to whom we have outsourced part of the work in relation to this Campaign, and to the extent necessary for the implementation of this Campaign.