In order to improve the security of CAPCOM Accounts, we are making some changes to the password requirements.
- Date from when when the changes will apply
2016/6/20 16:00 (JST)
- What will change The new password requirements will be as follows:
* Passwords must be between 8 and 48 characters long
* Passwords must contain characters from at least 2 of the following 4
categories: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and punctuation. Existing users may continue to log in with their current password, although we strongly recommend that all users update their password to meet the new requirements.
You to update your password
1. Log in, and access Personal information from the main menu.
2. Push the Edit button next to Password